There are thousands of best yoga DVD for beginners available in market. It’s absolutely cheaper than a gym membership!
Gwyneth Paltrow is an American actress, singer and food writer. This 41 year old star finds time from her busy schedule to practice yoga. She says “Yoga has completely changed me. I try to do it every day, and the effect is amazing. It’s about how it filters through into the rest of my life”.
Sometimes she won’t find time to visit the yoga studios. She makes use of the yoga DVD’s to do the complicated stretches. These DVD’s can serve as a best means to stay committed to the yoga practice. All you have to spend is just 20-30 minutes!
Here is a collection of some wonderful yoga DVD’s for beginners to get started
Best Yoga DVD for Beginners Deluxe DVD set
This DVD is ranked on the top list by the users. The set comprises of three DVD’s namely:
- Yoga for Stress Relief
- AM/PM Yoga for Beginners
- Essential Yoga for Inflexible People
These DVD’s offers variety of exercises (around 40 routines) for people who are not having flexible body.
- Yoga for Stress Relief – best yoga DVD for beginners: The DVD comprises of 20 short postures instructed by Barbara Benagh. To destress one from various stress related issues. Beneficial for all kinds of digestive problems. Ranging in a length from 15-60 minutes. Also you can hear to Dalai Lama’s message on physical and mental wellbeing.
- AM/PM Yoga for Beginners: This is purely meant for the beginners to carry the regular workouts. The practices are done in two sessions, one in the morning and another in the evening. The morning workouts are instructed by Rodney Yee on the shores of Maui and the evening workouts are done by Patricia Walden in Death Valley National Park. Two 20-minute Yoga programs to energize and relieve your body.
- Essential Yoga for Inflexible People: This splendidbest yoga DVD for beginners, gives you a flexible body by reducing stress. There are 10 easy-to-follow workouts guided by the worlds renowned teachers. No matter how inflexible you are… This DVD makes one experience the amazing mental and physical benefits of yoga.
Yoga for Weight Loss for Beginners DVD
Have you heard “The difference between your body this week and next week is what measures you take for the next seven days to achieve your goal”.
Here is an mind-blowing package of 12 customized workouts ranging from 15-60 minutes. Practicing these poses will make you feel more energetic and de-stressed. You can burn calories and tone your entire body through these simple steps.
Shiva Rea: Daily Energy – Vinyasa Flow Yoga DVD for beginners
One can call this a “flawless combination” for beginners offering seven 20 minute workouts, counterposes, two meditations, core and meditations. You can view a lot of innovative variations on classic poses. Practicing these poses will help you to prolong a healthy lifestyle on a daily basis.
Yoga for Depression and Anxiety DVD – best yoga DVD for beginners
Are you scared something bad will happen?
Anxiety is a state of nervousness where one can end up in an uncertain outcome.
Amit Ray says “ If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, life in the breath”
Instead of going for medications, why don’t you opt for natural methods of coping this problem. Ira Israel’s DVD on “Yoga for Depression and Anxiety” contains 75 minute all- level vinyasa flow yoga class. Specially design to offer peace of mind. Besides this, you can listen to the discussion on the functioning of mind.
Bob Harper: Yoga for the Warrior DVD – best yoga DVD for beginners
Bob Harper is a fitness trainer who has found out two incredible workouts for you! This a perfect mix to build up muscle endurance stretching our limitations. A 15 minutes of sturdy yoga offers you powerful weight-loss results.
Kundalini Yoga to Detox and distress with Maya Fiencnes DVD
What is Kundalini? Sounds something new for me, what about you??
Kundalini means “coiled one”. In yogic terms, this is an energy positioned at the foot of the spine.
Kundalini Yoga is a complete mix of physical postures, movement, breathing, stretching, meditation and mantra. Beneficial if you perform it 2 or 3 times a day.
What are the benefits of this yoga?
- You will look more happier and healthier than before.
- Can transform your life making you more satisfied.
- Enhances the energy levels and enjoy higher levels of physical wellbeing.
- One can grab new opportunities.
This is a great DVD guided by a wonderful teacher ‘maya’. Maya helps you to massage your kidneys. Inorder to allow the flow of blood to your head to protect from headaches. There are 1000’s of meditations with an awesome music. You can warm up with these easy to follow exercises and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
Element: Hatha & Flow Yoga DVD for beginners with yoga strap kit
This could be a great gift for a beginner of yoga. Contains two 30-minute programs instructed by Tamal Dodge. Tamal is a person, raised in a yoga ashram on the island of Hawaii. He gracefully explains the importance of both Hatha and Flow session.
What you can achieve through Hatha session?
- Relieves stress.
- Increases the level of flexibility.
- Boosts up circulation in a step-by-step manner through a breakdown of static poses.
What you can achieve through Flow session?
- Good for weight loss.
- Tones muscles.
- Builds up stamina and strength.
- Calms mental focus.
Yoga is a brilliant way to destress one’s mind, tone the body muscles and to improve the overall nature of our health. In Bhagavad Gita it is said “ Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self”.
The above mentioned are few of the popular DVDs for the beginners. Hope this article is worth in understanding the best yoga sequences needed by you. So choose the best one which meets all your demands.