Are You A Heart Patient? How Often You Visit Your Doctor? Try These Yoga For Heart
How healthy are you compared to your ancestors?? We don’t have time to look after ourselves. Same we are doing with our kids also. Mothers don’t have time to cook for their family. She asks everyone to eat from outside. Moreover work stress is another issue. Hence, many people are prone to heart attack and other heart problems. People love to have all kinds of drugs. But they cannot do simple workouts for the ailment. Really, this modernization has made us all lazy!! Yoga is an age-old practice. Which can cure all kinds of illness.
“All kinds of patients come to my hospital. Rich, middle class and poor.
Sam was a heart patient. He visited me for regular checkups. Sam was a middle-aged person from a poor family. Many times, he fails to give me the fees. He had 2 blockages in his heart. There was no option rather than doing Angioplasty. I and my superior doctors explained him the seriousness of the condition. Listening this the man said “being a poor person, how can I afford this? Will I die?” Even I was helpless. Since we cannot disobey the hospital’s rule. I felt, I should ask him to practice yoga. Lets see how it works…. He practiced yoga for 10 days and visited me after that. Oh, what a miracle happened!! We all doctors were shocked. There is no blockage……………”
Heart Problems Include
- Heart attack.
- Heart valve disease.
- Irregularities in heart rhythm.
- Causes Of Heart Problems
- Age factor.
- Consumption of Alcohol.
Benefits Of Yoga For Heart
- Gives you a healthy heart.
- Relieves from stress.
- Maintains a blooming lifestyle.
- Some Yoga Asanas For A Healthy Heart
Benefits of Tadasana yoga for heart
- Improves digestion.
- Stimulates brain.
- Beneficial for urinary system.
- Relieves constipation and gas troubles.
- Relieves tension.
- Reduces back aches.
- Here you are not supposed to sit. All you have to do in standing mode.
- Stand straight. Your feet and heels should touch each other.
- Rest your palms to a comfortable side of your body.
- Now, inhale deeply. Raise your hands and bring them in front of the chest.
- Join your palms in Anjali mudra (prayer form).
- Then, lift your body and bring it on the toes.
- Close your eyes and remain steady on this pose.
- Finally, exhale slowly.
- Practice this for 25 minutes.
- Return to the normal state.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Not recommended for patients with blood pressure.
Benefits of Virbhadrasana yoga for heart
- Best stress reliever.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Relieves back aches.
- Strengthens abdominal organs, legs, arms and lower back.
- Brings flexibility in the entire body.
- Stand straight and look in the forward direction.
- Now, move your feet four inches apart.
- Swivel your right leg in the right direction. Left leg in the left direction.
- Lift your hands upwards. Bring them in front of the chest.
- Join them in Anjali mudra.
- Look in upward direction. Release
- Return to the normal state.
- Not for pregnant ladies.
- Avoid in case of hypertension, high blood pressure, spinal problem, Diarrhea etc.
Benefits of Utkatasana yoga for heart
- Stimulates the heart and abdominal organs.
- Helpful in stretching the chest.
- Good for immune system.
- Can reduce body fat.
- Cures joint pain.
- Stand straight on the ground.
- Keep your feet at a distance from each other.
- Join your hands in Anjali mudra and stretch them upwards.
- Now, bend your knees. Bring your thighs in a parallel line with the ground.
- Close your eyes and look straight.
- Hold this pose for few seconds.
Avoid in case of low blood pressure, headache and insomnia.
Benefits of Bhujangasana yoga for heart
- Relief from stress and fatigue.
- Cures acidity and indigestion.
- Lowers body weight.
- Expands chest.
- Helpful for asthma patients.
- Increases the function of liver, kidney, gall bladder etc.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Lay down on the ground on your stomach.
- Rest your face on the chin. Then close your eyes.
- Place your hands beside your body.
- Exhale deeply. Raise your chest and face of the ground.
- Maintain the pose for sometime.
- Not recommended for pregnant ladies.
- Avoid in case of hernia, intestinal tuberculosis, hypothyroidism.