Why Your Kid Is Annoyed? Have You Ever Experienced Any Kind Of Changes In His Behavior?
Jane was a naughty child, who used to get angry all the time. Both his mom and dad used to work. So, they didn’t had time to look after him. They kept a nanny to take care of him. During his class hours, he used to quarrel and beat other members of the class. In the weekends, he used to visit my home. Jane used to share his worst experiences with me. Sometimes, he felt very bad about that. But what to do, the child had no control over his mind. May be his surrounding must have influenced him to do so . One day when I was surfing the net, I saw some articles on yoga to built patience in kids. I told about these workouts to him. He said, “I will try these poses, since I want to get rid of this habit. Otherwise, this will worsen my future life”.
Is Great Yoga Wall a fake website or a scam? Why should you buy from Great Yoga Wall? What are the advantages of buying from this website? Are there any complaints or negative reviews? Find out all the information here.
Here Are Some Exercises For Your Child
Belly Breathing for patience in kids
Today, we are going to learn about belly breathing. With this adventurous exercise they will be able to concentrate on positive happenings. They will become more connected and regain control over themselves. Helps them to overcome anxiety and depression.
- Make them lie on their backs and ask them to place hands on their bellies.
- Now in this step, with their mouths closed, allow them breathe in for about 4 seconds.
- Have them hold for a few seconds.
- Let them slowly blow all the air out.
- Repeat this process until the body gets completely relaxed.
Tree Pose for patience in kids
Throughout this pose one has to remain focused keeping their eyes open. To attain body balance.
- Start by standing erect keeping the arms by the side of the body.
- Ask them to bend the right knee and keep the right foot on top of the left thigh.
- Left leg should be kept straight to maintain the balance.
- Now breathe deeply raising your arms over the head.
- Fold the hands (as if you are doing namaste).
- A steady gaze is needed at this point. Keep on breathing with a smile on your face.
- Finally, exhale slowly and release the right leg.
- You may repeat the same steps on the other sides.
Downward Facing Dog Pose for patience in kids
The pose is great for kids. Practicing this your child can feel equal pressure on both the sides of the body. He will get more revived and refreshed than ever.
- Begin on your hands and knees, lengthen your arms.
- Then bring your heels in the direction of ground and the head towards the feet.
- Now take 6-8 deep breaths and hold this step for sometime.
- Make sure while you exhale don’t lock your knees.
Child’s Pose for patience in kids
Child’s pose allows the kids to take a break from an overwhelming situation. Makes him firmly handle the worst situations.
- Sit back on the heels.
- Place your forehead on the ground.
- Now, stretch your arms.
- Continue breathing for about 2 minutes.
- Release the pose by inhaling and lift yourself to the seated position.