How to stop my hair loss? I heard that yoga for stress related hair loss is found effective for many people. My hair problem lasted five years. I had joined a new company and was totally stressed with my job and family. Hair is a woman’s pride. I started spotting my unusual hair loss. I could find hair everywhere. On my bed, living room and sometimes even in my kitchen. Even my dermatologist couldn’t help me. She prescribed me certain tablets, which were totally useless. One day, I met my friend Rosy. She was a yoga teacher. Every year Rosy organizes a summer yoga camp for school students. She asked me, “Why your plait is looking so small and unattractive?” I told her about my problem. Being a yoga teacher, Rosy had a solution for every problem. She suggested me some exercises for my problem. I strictly practiced those poses and found a great change in my hair.
Here Are Some Of The Reasons For Hair Loss
- Too much stress.
- Anxiety and mild depression.
- Detrimental life style.
Really, Yoga Can Help You To Combat Your Hair Loss Issues
Camel Pose (Ustrasana) yoga for stress related hair loss
The pose allows blood flow towards the scalp. Good for problems relating to thyroid gland. As abnormalities in the thyroid gland also leads to hair fall.
- Sit straight making calves of your knees in a right angle form.
- Place your hands on the waist with fingers on the front side and thumb behind.
- In this step, gently bend your spine backward and touch the soles of the feet.
- Move your face in the upward direction and look at the ceiling.
- Now, breathe slowly. Stay in this pose for a few seconds.
- Exhale and return to the normal position.
- Sit in Balasana and relax.
Balayam Yoga (Rubbing nails) yoga for stress related hair loss
This yoga cures problems like hair loss, premature hair graying, dandruff etc.
- This can be done either sitting or standing.
- This is very simple. All you have to curl your fingers of both hands inwards in the direction of your palm.
- Then, bring the nails of both the hands in contact with each other.
- Now, continuously rub your nails for 5-7 minutes.
Rabbit Pose (Sasangasana) yoga for stress related hair loss
Sasangasana allows proper flow of blood circulation to the scalp. Making your hair healthy and grow faster.
- Sit in Balasana pose.
- Slowly bring your hands at the backside and hold your heels.
- Place your head on the ground.
- Now inhale and gently lift up your hips.
- Maintain this posture for about five breaths.
- Exhale and return back to the child pose.
- Repeat the same steps.
Raised feet pose yoga for stress related hair loss
Improves blood circulation promoting hair follicles to grow.
- Lay down on the mat keeping your arms on the side.
- Ensure palms should face the ground.
- Now, gently raise your legs to 45-60 degrees angle from the floor.
- Hold this pose for a minute or as much as you can.