These stunning Breathing Exercise for stress relief are meant for stressed out children
Why is your child stressed during the time of his examination? Is this because he has not studied well? Or had studied beyond his level, finding hard to memorize. Well there’s no specific answer to these questions……..
Stress is something experienced by both adults and kids. It has become an imperative part of our life.
I am a doctor. Daily, I come across many cases on depression. It’s very painful to say, that most of the patients are small kids and teens. Why such things happen?? Obviously, it’s all because of us. These days, most of the parents are working couples. They hardly find anytime to spent with their little angels. Inculcate good habits in them. Hence, I always guide my patients to practice yoga in their hard times.
- Breathing exercise can balance one’s nervous system.
- Promotes relaxation from stress.
Check Out These Breathing Exercises for Stress Relief
Abdominal Breathing Exercise for stress relief
- Relives anxiety.
- Greater mental concentration and observation.
- Relives muscular tension.
- Subsides respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis.
- Use a yoga mat to do these poses. Sit straight on the yoga mat.
- Now, gently place your hands on the chest and abdomen.
- In the third step, follow inhalation and exhalation methods.
- Inhale through your nose and exhale through the mouth. While doing this, you can feel the contraction of the abdominal muscles.
- Try to breathe at your maximum level. So that your body can provide with lots of fresh air.
- Don’t forget to count each time when you breathe out.
Skull Shining (Kapalabhati) Breathing Exercise for stress relief
- Rejuvenate brain cells.
- Fights depression and anxiety disorders.
- Good for reducing weight.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Begin by sitting in Padmasana, keep your eyes closed.
- Now, breath in slowly and deeply. This step is a long process.
- After this step, now start breathing out fast from the lower region of your abdomen.
- Repeat the above steps for about 1-2 seconds.
Bellows Breathing Exercise for stress relief
- Relieves stress.
- Promotes energy to the entire body.
- Heightens awareness.
- Sit straight on the mat. Now, start breathing through your nose. Remember, don’t make use of your mouth.
- Take a cycle of 3 breath- ins and 3 breath-outs every second. Maintain this process for about 15 seconds.
- Recommence normal breathing after finishing each cycle.
- The time gap between inhalation and exhalation should be short and equal.
Alternate Nostril(Nadi Shodhana) Breathing Exercise for stress relief
- Helps in releasing the accumulated stress.
- Regulates body temperature.
- An excellent method to calm your mind.
- Sit on the floor in padmasana.
- Now, keep the thumb of your right hand on the right nostril and press gently.
- Breathe in through the left nostril.
- In the next step, place your ring finger of the right hand on the left nostril and press gently.
- Finally, remove the right thumb from the right nostril to release the air slowly through it.