What is this life? Where there is no freedom and liberation from our daily routine…. Its looks like our life has become a mess and we all have forgotten to enjoy the beauty of our life. Try Jivamukti Yoga Poses for the betterment of your life.
Jivamukti yoga is all about acquiring liberty from the bondage’s that thwarts us from enjoying a peaceful life.
Jivamukti Yoga Poses
Jivamukti is a way to energize your life. The practice adds more vigor to your life through mental purification. This yoga came in existence from the year 1980s and is still popular till today in the world of yoga. Jivamukti is practiced by most of the celebrities. Since, it heightens the mind for gaining spiritual power. It is composed of simple methods like chanting, asanas, meditation, music and pranayama.
Health benefits Of Jivamukti Yoga Poses
- Cures respiratory problems.
- Lowers the level of blood pressure.
- Makes your mind to think positively.
- Helps to sharpen mental concentration.
- Gives muscle flexibility.
Here are some poses of Jivamukti Yoga
- Great for releasing tension present in the foot and ankle region.
- Brings a sense of focus in you.
- Relaxes one from anxiety and stress disorders.
- Stand upright keeping your feet slightly apart.
- In the next step, slowly bend your right leg and hold it behind you with the help of your right hand.
- Now breathe in and lengthen your left arm in the upward direction. While you breathe out, bend the hips in forward direction.
- Move the right foot backwards and hold this foot with your hand.
- Always maintain the left arm stretched in front of you. Lengthen the right leg outwards.
- Stay in this pose for about 5 seconds and repeat the same on the other side.
- Fortifies the arms, wrists and your inner thighs.
- Lowers issues such as indigestion and back pain.
- Develops mental focus and calmness.
- Initially, squat down as much as possible by you.
- Then keep your palms down on the floor.
- Slowly bend your arms and press your knees.
- Gently try to bring your body up when you lift the feet off the floor.
- While doing so, balance yourself with your hands.
- Energizes the body.
- One can acquire a good posture.
- Stimulates the spinal region.
- Sit straight in a cross legged manner.
- Make sure your back is kept upright.
- Then, keep the right foot on your left thigh and (in the same manner) left foot on the right thigh.
- Always maintain the knees flexed to prevent them from getting injured.
- Now, take a deep breathe in and out.
- Increases the rate of digestion and elimination.
- Opens up the areas like hips, shoulder joints.
- Improves mental concentration.
- Stand in an upright position.
- Bow the left knee and keep it over your right leg.
- In this step, hook your left foot and bring it behind the front part of the leg (from the knee to the ankle).
- Clasp both the arms together through crossing the left elbow over the right.
- Squeeze both your palms together.
- Stay in this pose for a few seconds and repeat.
What keeps you away from practicing these poses? Believe! These poses will take your life to a better state. So start from today itself!!!